Caspari triple-ply napkins are both striking in design and durable in function. Thoughtfully designed to elevate any occasion, they feature artwork and designs from museums and artist around the world. Each is made of triple-ply tissue and printed in Germany with non-toxic, water-soluble dyes and food-safe ink. They are FSC-certified and made using environmentally-conscious raw materials, which ensures they are both biodegradable and compostable. Our napkins bring eco-friendly style and convenience to your tabletop. 20 napkins per package.
- Triple-ply material offers convenience and durability.
- Printed in Germany using non-toxic, water soluble dyes.
- 20 Cocktail Napkins per Package
- 5" x 5" napkin, 10" x 10" when open.
- 15 Guest Towel Napkins per Pack
- 4.25" x 7.75" napkin, 12.75" x 15.5" when open.
In this design: Painted by prize-winning botanical watercolor painter, Karen Kluglein, these bold hydrangea blooms ring in the spring season with their delicate petals and soft but bright colors.